Thursday 23 May 2013

First Post - Hello!

-->
Hello, my name is Jack. I have been writing erotica for fun and profit for a number of years now. For a time I wrote private stories for individuals who wanted a record of their private fantasies in creative prose. When I wasn’t working in the real world I was developing my own stories and in the last couple years began publishing my work.
The purpose of this blog is to not only showcase some of my work but also to write some of my musings, give some updates on works in progress and even share some fantasies.
 I hope you enjoy my work, but I also hope you take the opportunity to check out what I have to offer. Here is a link to my work on Smashwords.

My stories can be found on Kobo Books, Barnes and Noble Nookbook, Sony eReader and the Apple Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment