Tuesday 11 June 2013

An experiment

In my next series of books, I'm experimenting with the size and format of eBooks. I have found or been told that many modern users of eReaders are also part of a fast paced society looking to gain their enjoyment at an equally fast pace. This means the traditional 80 to 100 thousand word novel is somewhat less appealing to modern readers. So I'm working on breaking down novels into individual episodes that are self-contained yet flow into the next story. A 12 thousand word story is a much less daunting read for some than the traditional size.I still plan to publish full length versions of the novel for those who want the traditional novel experience. I am suspecting however the traditional view of writing needs to be challenged in our modern age.

Please look for my next book series: Three Goddess. The first book Alexis, will be released shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment