Thursday 18 July 2013

My Wife…My Inspiration


Sometimes readers ask me about my personal life and I don’t mind answering such questions in the least. One of the most common questions I get is, “Are you married?” The answer is yes. I am married to a beautiful woman…my personal love goddess. Our relationship has been passionate and highly sexual from the start. We make love twice a day at the very least if not more. She is a very sexy, passionate woman.
The next most popular question is, “How does she feel about me writing erotica?” Well the answer is that she loves it. In fact part of what attracted her to me was my writing. Everyday after we first met she would wake up and check her email to find a very descriptive, romantic and sexually charged message in her inbox.
Today she is my copy-editor and reads every one of my stories. We discuss the content, we discuss the style and she offers her advise on many aspects of my writing.
As you can imagine many of my stories are inspired by her and our fantasies. In Six of Passion there are at least two stories where she appears. Early in our relationship, we attended an electronic music festival called Shambhala. The short story Grind was inspired by this memorable occasion. There is something very sexy and taboo about making love while being surrounded by hundreds of oblivious dancers with booming music and flashing lights engulfing the senses. My wife also inspired The Perfect Distraction and Nature Lovers is an actual event we both shared.
Of course the most obvious story about my wife and I is Wolf’s Penance. Early in our relationship we became very spiritually aware of each other’s souls and soon we realized that we were indeed soulmates. We also soon realized and saw that we had shared multiple lifetimes across time. Wolf’s Penance is a remembrance or perhaps a channelling of just one of those lives. One day while making love in the woods, we both simultaneously had the same vision but from different perspectives. She was straddling me in much the same way she was while we were making love, but in the vision she was covered in blood, was wearing armour, and was terribly sad. She was pounding on my chest and swearing at me. Much to my horror an ugly man, who’s face was filled with a mixture of rage and cruelty, came up behind her and cleaved her in the head with a battle axe. This man then seemed quite pleased with having killed her.  At the same time, my wife had a similar vision. She was straddling me and looking down at my broken bloody body, with deep cuts and gashes in my armoured chest. She was pounding on my chest angrily. I was dying or already dead. She did not see the enemy come up behind her, the vision just abruptly ended.
Since that first incident we have shared many past life glimpses and experiences. I’ve begun working on the Warrior and Goddess series of stories based upon these memories and hope to share more of them soon.
My wife and I have discovered the joys of sexuality and sexual fantasy is a natural part of who we are. In our past life recollections we have clearly been highly passionate and sexual people who enjoy the many joys and fulfillments of pleasure. Writing is something I very much enjoy and my wife simply accepts and encourages me to do what I love.
My wife is truly an inspiration for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment