Friday 26 July 2013

No Strings Attached


I finally spent a good deal of time reworking an older story I tried to publish last year. I ended up removing it from my list because there were issues with the formatting, but looks like I have the problems fixed now.
No Strings Attached is the first in series of very personal stories based on the very real circumstances that brought my wife and I together. I have included actual unedited Google chat threads that we wrote to each other at the dawn of our relationship. Within these chats is some very steamy cybersex. I have also included some very intimate and personal emails we exchanged.
The most interesting part of our love story is the fact that it transcends time and space. The discovery that we have lived many past lives together was revealed very early on in our relationship and is the basis of several stories I am currently working on. Wolf’s Penance is the first of our past life recollections and is currently available.
I also plan to continue our real-world love story and let readers know how things continue to develop.

-       Jack Shadow
Check out No Strings Attached and Wolf’s Penance on Smashwords.

Wolf’s Penance is also available on the Apple Store, Barnes and Noble, Diesel and Sony.

No comments:

Post a Comment