Tuesday 23 July 2013

New Cover Art

A new friend of mine, Michelle Del Val, suggested that I update the cover art for Lust Eaters Book 1.  It was of course a very good idea. The original art was pretty simple after all and as she noted, it did not really depict the story very well. So I spent some money and spent the morning designing some new cover art for the book.
Michelle also encouraged me to continue with the story. Sometimes it is very nice to hear good things and receive encouragement for my writing. I guess if I have at least one fan, then my effort is worth it. Although it sure would be nice to develop some more readers. ;)
Mind you I really enjoy writing and I have some really cool ideas for the continuation of the story.  I'm looking forward to starting to write on it soon. The next book will be a back story on the character Anastasia and will be titled "Genesis."  I have goosebumps thinking about it.

- Jack

Please check out Lust Eaters - Book 1 Mortal Born at Smashwords
You can also pick it up at Barnes and Noble, but the cool new cover uploaded yet.
It's also on Kobo.

No comments:

Post a Comment